Cut pieces of the beef trachea. A great chew and a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine which helps to keep your dog's joints healthy.
High-quality beef trachea helps build and support cartilage, lubricate the joints, and helps with occasional joint stress due to exercise or physical activity. As your dog chews the trachea, it also helps to naturally clean their teeth. It is cut to the right length for your pet. The dried trachea of beef is proving itself to be an excellent alternative to rawhide.
- Dry roasted to crunchy perfection
- Can be easily cut to the right length for your pet
- They are thick and last longer for a more satisfying chew
- Naturally high in protein plus chondroitin and glucosamine
- Helps to naturally clean their teeth
- They contain NO preservatives, additives, colouring and flavouring.
- A perfect aid for training, from obedience to agility, a brilliant reward for your dog.
Feeding Instructions: This delicious treat can be given at any time of the day; it is perfect to use as a reward or just as a healthy snack!
Manufactured in the UK, our treats are 100% natural and include no palm oil. They are sold in brown paper packaging which us completely recyclable.